Food luvrs

It is said that way to mans heart is through his stomach so to impress Ur dear ones i would like to share some of my recipes which are konkani and also non Konkani traditional food. I have learn t them from different people, books, watching different TV programs, internet etc due to my interest in cooking and the guidance from my dearest Mom. I must admit most part of inspiration has come to me from my mother who is an excellent cook. i know i cant match with her still i would like to do good cause of sharing the recipes thr my blog and would be happy to hear success stories from you who have tried recipes posted here. It would be my pleasure, if you’ve benefited in some way by what you read on this blog.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Green Fish Fry

Ingredints:
 5-6 sheerfish slices
 6-7 green chilles
 10 -15 strands of coriander leaves
 6-7 flakes of garlic
 1" ginger
 1/2 tsp garam masal powder
 1tsp lime juice
 1tbsp rava
 1 tbsp rice flour
 oil for fring
 salt to taste

Method:
  1. Marinate fish with salt and turmeric for 15min.
  2. Grind coriander leaves, green chillies, salt, lime juice, ginger, garlic and garam masala powder to a smooth paste.
  3. Apply the prepared coriander paste on fish and keep aside for 1hr.
  4. Roll the marinated fish in rawa and rice flour and shallow fry by adding oil.

Note: You can adjust the spices according to your taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment