500gm Prawns, cleaned and devein
1 medium onions, chopped finely
1/4 cup grated coconut
tamarind size of its seed
1tsp coriander seeds
5 red chill
coriander leaves chopped
- grind coconut, tamarind, red chilly and coriander seeds to a smooth paste adding water.
- In a kadai. heat 1tbsp of oil, Add mustard seeds when it splutters add whole 1 red chilli, curry leaves and onions. Fry onion till translucent.
- Now add praws and fry till prawns are 3/4th cooked.
- Now add grounded masala and lil water and mix well. fry till raw smell of masala goes off then add 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste. and fry for 2 min. and finally add 1 tsp of ghee.
- garnish with coriander leaves.
Goes well with roti n rice.